Returns & Exchanges
If the product is deemed faulty or not as described the price including the postage you paid (if applicable) will be fully refunded. We cannot reimburse your return postage costs. It is advisable that you keep proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for mislaid or lost parcels. Should you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange if an item is not deemed defective or faulty postage costs will be deducted from the original order cost (if applicable)
- It is within 14 days of receiving your order
- If an item is returned to us after the 14 calender day time scale a return will not be possible and the item/s will be returned to you
- If the product is deemed faulty, damaged or not as described
- The item has not been worn or tampered with, and all tags are still attached
- The item is not marked, has no make up traces, no deodorant marks and does not smell of cigarettes, perfume etc.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods. If you order online and would like to exchange in store, this is fine by kindly letting us know in advance. Please be aware we cannot refund on any items bought instore. Instore is exchange policy only and must be within 7 days, original receipt must be presented and all tags still attached.
- We require proof of purchase
- It is recommended that you use Recorded Delivery, as proof of shipping as we cannot be held responsible for any mislaid or lost parcels
- Once we have confirmed receipt of faulty or damaged goods a replacement or refund will be arranged for you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Once a refund has been given, if paid via Paypal or Credit Card it can take upto 10 working days to show in your account. Refunds will only be paid via orignial payment method.
Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if goods are not returned in a saleable condition, i.e have been worn, tags have been removed, altered or are damaged.